Re: Debian Pkg-perl group

Thanks.

The beginning.

2014/1/16 gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org>
On Thu, 16 Jan 2014 20:35:47 +0100, Renato Luis Ramirez Rivero wrote:

> My name is Renato and the alioth username is: renatolrr-guest
> I'm from Granada Spain.

¡Hola Renato!

I take the mention of your Alioth as a request to join the pkg-perl
project :)

I've just added you there.

> Physicist, but with experience programming. I have knowledge of perl and of
> github. User of debian. A greeting.

Cool, we're always happy about new helping hands.

If you haven't done so already, please take a look at our docs;
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome or
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Bienvenido are good
starting points.

And don't hestitate to ask anything here on the list or on IRC
(#debian-perl @ irc.debian.net/OFTC).

¡Bienvenidos!

 .''`.  Homepage: http://info.comodo.priv.at/ - OpenPGP key 0xBB3A68018649AA06
 : :' : Debian GNU/Linux user, admin, and developer  -  http://www.debian.org/
 `. `'  Member of VIBE!AT & SPI, fellow of the Free Software Foundation Europe
   `-   NP: Trio Infernal: bottle of wine