Re: Upload request

gregoa@debian.org writes:

> On Wed, 15 Jan 2014 15:16:02 -0800, Dima Kogan wrote:
>
>> I packaged two CPAN modules I use often, and I'd like to get them
>> uploaded.
>
> That's what PET says as well :)
>
> I've reviewed them now and added some comment to their d/changelog.

Hi Gregor.

Thanks for the comments. I made the changes to the packages.

Many of the issues should have been been handled by dh-make-perl. I
don't have time to change dh-make-perl right now, but I'll make a note.

I did not know about xvfb; thanks for that!

Regarding the upstream debian/ directory, we talked about that earlier
(much earlier), and dh-make-perl now removes it as part of the import.
This was a patch from me maybe a year ago. I haven't needed to import
new package versions, so I haven't seen debian/ clashes at new version
import time. If that's a problem, dh-make-perl should add that gbp.conf
tag. I'm putting that on the list too.

Thanks.
dima