Re: Building packages recursively, including newer versions of modules

On Sun, 2014-11-30 at 23:30 +0100, gregor herrmann wrote:
> > I.e. what is the recommended way of building/obtaining a particular
> > Debian package for a module of a particular version, along with all its
> > dependencies?
>
> Not sure if this counts as a recommendation :) but I guess most of us
> just either create new or update existing packages one-by-one.

Thanks for the prompt reply. Part of the reason for asking the question
was to see if I'd missed anything obvious. If the answer is no, then
that's fine!

I did start building them individually, but it started to feel like a
recursive loop...

> Let's see what others have to add!

Thanks, let's see!

Andy