Re: Request to Join Project Debian Perl Group from Anuradha Weeraman (anuradha-guest)

Hi

On Thu, Nov 06, 2014 at 07:17:41AM +0000, noreply@alioth.debian.org wrote:
> Anuradha Weeraman (anuradha-guest) has requested to join your project.
>
> Hello, I would like to join this group. I've filed a couple of ITPs
> and submitted for sponsor review and would also like to contribute
> to other Perl packages.

Welcome aboard. I have added you to the alioth project. In case you
have not seen it, we have an introductory page at [1] and feel free to
ask any questions on debian-perl or #debian-perl on IRC.

 [1] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome

Regards,
Salvatore