Re: Rebooting Low-Hanging Fruits sessions

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 05:29:51PM +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Aug 2014 10:49:26 -0700, intrigeri wrote:
>
> > I hereby propose we have these sessions on the 21th of each month,
>
> So that's in two days :)
>
> > at
> > 22:00 UTC (which is late evening in Europe, and late afternoon on the
> > US/Canada East coast).
>
> Do we have agreed on a time? I remember some Europeans saying that
> midnight is not so good if the next day is a workday.

There didn't really seem to be a consensus on the list, from what
I remember. I don't think it will work to always have it at the same time,
or some people will never be able to make it. For the weekend, centering
the event around the whole of daytime, rather than times when people
aren't working, seems better (though I am sure there will be people
working on Sunday too!) So 17:00 UTC?

> Do we have/need an agenda?

No strong opinion on this. I'm happy to come and work on random perl
stuff for an hour :)

Dominic.