Re: Rebooting Low-Hanging Fruits sessions

Hi,

Axel Beckert wrote (26 Aug 2014 18:34:18 GMT) :
> Do we need the same start time everywhere?

I think that a great part of the value of these sessions is to meet at
the same time. But indeed, if we can't find a suitable time for all
interested people (possibly by alternating times so that it's not
always annoying for the same people, as proposed elsewhere in this
thread), we could go the way you're proposing.

> (The 21st sounds fine to me as I'll have my birthday every 12th LHF
> session then. ;-)

:))

intrigeri