Re: Rebooting Low-Hanging Fruits sessions

-=| intrigeri, 26.08.2014 10:49:26 -0700 |=-
> at the yearly team meeting at DebConf, we decided we wanted to have
> Low-Hanging Fruits (LHF) sessions again, and have them on a fixed day
> every month.

\o/

> I hereby propose we have these sessions on the 21th of each month, at
> 22:00 UTC (which is late evening in Europe, and late afternoon on the
> US/Canada East coast).

That would be 01:00 EEST. At that time I'd be able to type on the
keyboard only with my nose :)

Would it be possible to pull that two hours earlier? Or perhaps have
alternative start time every other month?

 -- dam