Re: Request to Join Project Debian Perl Group from Christian Hofstaedtler (zeha)

On Tue, 22 Jul 2014 14:51:44 +0000, noreply@alioth.debian.org wrote:

> Christian Hofstaedtler (zeha) has requested to join your project.
>
> Comments by the user:
> I intend to package App::Sqitch, if possible under the Debian Perl
> Group umbrella; I don't intend to do work on existing libs.
> Thanks!
> C.

I was added you to pkg-perl on Alioth; welcome!

If you haven't done see, please check
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/ , esp. git.html (nothing fancy)
and policy.html.

And you know where to find us on IRC for any help :)

   `-   NP: Flying Pickets: The Longest Time