Re: First rebuild results with Perl 5.20

On Sun, 01 Jun 2014 11:29:31 +0300, Niko Tyni wrote:

> My initial rebuild of perlapi-* and libperl reverse dependencies
> discovered 76 new failures, 62 of which are due to the @INC +
> libperl.so path changes (discussed in the separate "mass bug filing"
> thread .)
>
> I've put the results at
>  http://people.debian.org/~ntyni/perl/5.20/logs/20140530/

Let's have a look:

misc:
- libapache2-mod-perl2
  oh noes :)
  bug "blindly" filed.
- libboost-geometry-utils-perl
  confirmed. bug filed.
- libcache-mmap-perl
  confirmed. bug filed.
- libclone-fast-perl
  confirmed. bug filed.
- libcoro-perl
  difficult to test due to dependencies.
  but seems to be fixed upstream:
  https://metacpan.org/changes/distribution/Coro
  new upstream version uploaded to unstable.
- libdata-dump-streamer-perl
  difficult to test due to dependencies.
  upstream bugs: https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=90465
- libdata-structure-util-perl
  confirmed. bug filed.
- libdevel-findref-perl
  difficult to test due to dependencies.
  upstream bug: https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=95724
- libdevel-size-perl
  confirmed. bug filed.
- libperlio-gzip-perl
  confirmed. bug filed.
- xacobeo
  difficult to test due to dependencies.

multiarch:
- libauthen-sasl-cyrus-perl
  fix uploaded to unstable.
  (side note: dh_fixperms seems to fail to find the files in the
  vendorarch directory.)
- libb-perlreq-perl
  fix uploaded to unstable.
  (side note:
  dpkg-gencontrol: warning: package libb-perlreq-perl: unused substitution variable ${misc:Pre-Depends}
  when building with 5.20)
- libberkeleydb-perl
  should be fixed in today's 0.54-2 upload:
  "Do not hardcode /usr/lib/perl5 in debian/rules."
- libcdb-file-perl
  fix uploaded to unstable.

/* hm, a `grep -r usr/lib/perl5 *' might be helpful as well. */

- libdbd-sqlite3-perl
  fix uploaded to unstable.
- libdevel-nytprof-perl
  fix uploaded to unstable.
  (after fighting with javascript)
- libnet-idn-encode-perl
  fix uploaded to unstable.
- libpar-packer-perl
  fix (for the directories) uploaded to unstable.
  (perlapi-* is still missing)
  (side note: lintian will need an update:
  I: libpar-packer-perl: unused-override package-installs-nonbinary-perl-in-usr-lib-perl5 usr/lib/perl5/PAR/StrippedPARL/Static.pm
  and spelling errors and missing hardening flags only with 5.20 but not with 5.18)
- libtaint-runtime-perl
  fix uploaded to unstable.
- libterm-readline-gnu-perl
  fix uploaded to unstable.
- libtext-bidi-perl
  fix uploaded to unstable.

Some steps forward :)

   `-   NP: Rolling Stones: Honkey Tonk Woman