Re: Proposed mass bug filing: /usr/lib/perl5 is changing with Perl 5.20

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 11:13:43PM +0300, Niko Tyni wrote:
> "Normal" build systems based on ExtUtils::MakeMaker or Module::Build do
> this automatically, but 62 packages either failed to build or lost their
> libperl linkage because of this in my test rebuilds of affected packages
> (reverse dependencies of perlapi-5.18.* or libperl5.18, with a total of 540).

Do you have these build logs available for people to review?  That would
help in diagnosing the problems before we're able to easily test build
against 5.20.

James
GPG Key: 4096R/331BA3DB 2011-12-05 James McCoy <jamessan@debian.org>