libtime-modules-perl

I've just been taking a look through PET, and the list of watch problem.
Once package I've looked at on that list appears to be in an interesting
state... libtime-modules-perl

After a bit of investigation it appears the last release of Time-Modules
was 2013.0912, but that is where it get's interesting... whilst trying
to find the package on metacpan I've discovered that the package has
been renamed to Time-ParseDate [0] starting with release 2013.0916

I can see two options for updating the package:
  a) Keep the same in Debian (doesn't seem user friendly)
  b) We start again by packaging the new upstream version and providing
a transitional package which depends on the new package.

What is the best way for this to be dealt with?

[0] https://metacpan.org/release/Time-ParseDate

--
Daniel Lintott
GPG Key: 4096R/5D73EC6E