Re: [PATCH libscrappy-perl] Fix test failures
- To: gregor herrmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Onur Aslan <email@example.com>, debian-perl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH libscrappy-perl] Fix test failures
- From: Lubomir Rintel <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 17:47:22 +0200
- Message-id: <1399477642.17633.1.camel@hobbes>
- In-reply-to: <20140507151749.GI8112@jadzia.comodo.priv.at>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20140507151749.GI8112@jadzia.comodo.priv.at>
On Wed, 2014-05-07 at 17:17 +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:
> On Wed, 07 May 2014 01:04:15 +0200, Lubomir Rintel wrote:
> > Hi Onur,
> Hi Lubo!
> (As a general request, please CC email@example.com for discussions
> around packages if there's nothing private involved. Others might be
> able to help there :))
Okay. Adding the list to the loop now.
> > I'm in a need of libscrappy-perl package. Gregor pointed me to a package you've
> > done. I've addressed the remaining TODO items in the changelog and believe the
> > package should be ready now. Please take a look and eventually apply.
> Cool, thanks for providing those patches so quickly!
> > (I'm quite new to Debian packaging and am not sure whether it's customary to
> > exchange patches via e-mail. In case my guess was wrong, feel free to pull from
> > https://github.com/lkundrak/libscrappy-perl.git master instead)
> Usually you can just push them into the repo at alioth.
> Since you still have problems with login there I've now applied your
> diff and pushed the changes.
> Unfortunately I still get errors when I set TEST_LIVE. Not sure if
> the problem is in the code, my setup (firewall) or somewhere else.
> And we don't want to set it during build, but it makes me a bit
> suspicious ...
Do you get the errors from the control_function test? Would you mind
sharing the test run output?
> Onur, did you have a chance to look at Lubo's patches or do you have
> any other ideas regarding the package?