Help: libnet-imap-server-perl

Hi Guys,

I've just been looking at libnet-imap-server-perl again, after updating
it in February, but sadly still experiencing a test failure, that I
didn't see initially... see [0] for the details.

Looking through PET today, I can across the same bug, reported elsewhere
[1]... which after lots of reading and search the Perl VCS should be
fixed... I believe!

The changes are also definitely present when I inspect Socket.pm in my

Anybdy got any ideas... my ever growing perl knowledge hasn't quite
grown enough as yet!

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=607674

Daniel Lintott
PGP Key: 4096R/5D73EC6E