Re: Joining the Debian perl group

HI Eduardo,

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 06:30:33PM +0000, Eduardo J. wrote:
> My name is Eduardo Navarro. I've been using Debian, and perl, for more
> than ten years. I would like to contribute packaging some perl modules
> as, for example, mojolicious. That will be the way to say thank you to
> the Debian community.
>
> Could you please consider adding my Alioth account eduardoj-guest to your team?

Welcome!

Just in case you do not know yet, please have a look at our welcome
page[1] in particular the git documentation[2].

Feel free to ask any question either here on list or on IRC.

 [1] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome
 [2] http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/git.html

Regards,
Salvatore