BackPAN::Index

Can someone please give me a hand and tell me how to remove these test files during the clean step
in debian/rules?

 fakeroot debian/rules clean
dh clean
   dh_testdir
   dh_auto_clean
   dh_clean
 dpkg-source -i -I -b libbackpan-index-perl
dpkg-source: info: using source format `3.0 (quilt)'
dpkg-source: info: building libbackpan-index-perl using existing ./libbackpan-index-perl_0.42.orig.tar.gz
dpkg-source: error: cannot represent change to t/cache/backpan-index.gz: binary file contents changed
dpkg-source: error: add t/cache/backpan-index.gz in debian/source/include-binaries if you want to store the modified binary in the debian tarball
dpkg-source: error: cannot represent change to t/cache/backpan.sqlite: binary file contents changed
dpkg-source: error: add t/cache/backpan.sqlite in debian/source/include-binaries if you want to store the modified binary in the debian tarball
dpkg-source: error: unrepresentable changes to source
dpkg-buildpackage: error: dpkg-source -i -I -b libbackpan-index-perl gave error exit status 2

Thanks
	Racke

Interchange Development Team