Re: Permission to translate your page at http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/

Hi Anja,

> Here is the URL of your article:
> http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/git.html#the_tools
>
> I would like to share it with the people from Former Yugoslav
> Republics: Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Bosnia
> and Herzegovina.
>
> I would be grateful if you could allow me to translate your writing
> into Serbo-Croatian language, that is used in all Former Yugoslav
> Republics and to post it on my website. Hopefully, it will help our
> people to gather some additional knowledge about computing.

at the bottom of said page, you can find the authors and a license
statement: http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/git.html#license - so, no
need to ask, just do what you're allowed to do according to the license.
(In short: feel free to create derived works, but keep the authors, and
make your derived work available under the same terms as the original.)

Florian