Re: Back from Vacation

Answering Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org>
(Sat, 13 Apr 2013 14:02:57 +0200):

Hi Axel,

> Summary, but maybe still too much information:
> https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome

I read this and took all the steps mentioned under First steps.

> Do you already have an alioth-account? If not, register one at
> https://alioth.debian.org/account/register.php

Yes, it is called ddeimeke-guest. Salvatore was so kind to authorize me.

> If you want to start on existing packages (which might be easier),
> have a look at http://pet.debian.net/pkg-perl/pet.cgi and pick any
> package you use. All those listed there have at least some work to do.
> :-)

Agreed, this is where the fun and questions start.

> Asking questions and getting quick answers may also be easier by
> joining our IRC channel.

Agreed as well. I am very seldom on IRC (shame on me), maybe I have to
change this behavior.

> If there's time, I can also answer questions and show you stuff when
> we see each other in a few hours. ;-)

Thanks Axel!

Dirk

--