Re: [Catalyst] Using the Catalyst Makefile to install

Yes,

By "we" I mean: Internet Systems Consortium (ISC), internal applications.

We use debian in some of our platforms, and we package our software into a private repo.

Apologies for the confusion ;-)

On Mar 10, 2013, at 3:00 PM, gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org> wrote:

> I'm not aware of anything like this in Debian's catalyst package; so
> I guess Francisco meant "running under Debian". Sorry :)
>

> Cheers,
> gregor (Debian Perl Group)

Francisco Obispo
Director of Applications and Services - ISC
email: fobispo@isc.org
Phone: +1 650 423 1374 || INOC-DBA *3557* NOC
PGP KeyID = B38DB1BE