Re: Request to Join Project Debian Perl Group from Radu-Bogdan Croitoru (dotix-guest)

On Sat, 26 Oct 2013 22:10:35 +0000, noreply@alioth.debian.org wrote:

> Radu-Bogdan Croitoru (dotix-guest) has requested to join your project.

> Hello,
> I'm interested in joining this team and start maintaining perl modules.

Hi,

great to see another contributor joining :)

I've just added you to the pkg-perl project on Alioth - welcome!

If you haven't done so yet, please read our documentation;
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome is a good
starting points with several importatnt links.

And don't hesitate to ask anything on the list or on IRC.

   `-   NP: Bob Dylan: Visions of Johanna