Re: Perl modules used by FixMyStreet which are missing in Debian/Squeeze

On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 22:35:34 +0100, gregor herrmann wrote:

I just found an old thread in my pkg-perl folder:

> So the missing modules are:
> - Sort::Key
> - Template::Plugin::DateTime::Format
>   ITP - #641280 (Julien, not yet in git)
> - Term::Size::Any
> - Term::Size::Perl

And the good news is:
Everything is available in Debian now :)

Sort::Key is in libsort-key-perl package
Template::Plugin::DateTime::Format is in libtemplate-plugin-datetime-format-perl package
Term::Size::Any is in libterm-size-any-perl package
Term::Size::Perl is in libterm-size-perl-perl package

   `-   NP: Tanita Tikaram: Lovers In The City