Ping with regards to your Debian packages

Hi Florian,

we in the Debian Perl Group are recently uploaded an NMU for
libnet-dns-perl (to fix #574331 aka #721423 once and forever, see
[0]), necessary for the Perl 5.18 transition.

Looking at the package in general, we noticed that it's in need of
some love (multiple ancient bugs tagged help, multiple new upstream
versions available, etc.).

I've also had a short look at your remaining packages[1], all Perl
related. Summary:

  dlint:              Last upload 2007, 5 bug reports, 1 Lintian error
  dnswalk:            Last maintainer upload 2003; 1 NMU, 2 bug
                      reports, 1 Lintian error
  libnet-dns-perl:    Last maintainer upload June 2012; new upstream
                      version, 2 NMUs
  libxml-dumper-perl: Last upload 2006, 2 Lintian errors (but also 0
                      bugs :-)

So I'm wondering if you are you still interested in maintaining these
packages for Debian?

If so, I suggest to move them over to team maintenance under the
Debian Perl Group[2] with you still in the Uploaders field. That way
you can still work on them(*) while the team will care about the
packages, too, especially at times where your time is sacre.

If you have no more interest in them or no more time at all, please
tell us, too. Then the Debian Perl Group will likely take care of all
those packages (remaining ones may be orphaned) and you won't be
bothered again. ;-)

(*) You are already a member of the Debian Perl Group and hence have
    commit access to the group's git repositories.

	Regards, Axel (with his Debian Perl and MIA[3] hats on)

[0] http://packages.qa.debian.org/libn/libnet-dns-perl/news/20130904T190306Z.html
[1] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=fh
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup
    http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/
[3] https://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/MIATeam

--
 ,''`.  |  Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~abe/
: :' :  |  Debian Developer, ftp.ch.debian.org Admin