Licensing of some helper scripts for pkg-perl

Hi,

I am working on creating a Debian package with all the scripts that
pkg-perl uses for day to day work. The work is conducted at
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-perl/packages/pkg-perl-tools.git

I am having troubles filling up the debian/copyright file, since some
of the scripts have no licensing information. Thanks to the wonders of
VCS, I extracted the years of copyright. However, I cannot deduce any
licensing terms.

Therefore, I ask Ryan, Salvatore, gregor, Nathan and myself:

Do you agree to license your rights to the following scripts under the
same terms as Perl (Artistic | GPL-1+)?

Any other license can also be stated, but since some of the scripts
are authored by more than one person, the licenses have to be
compatible (i.o.w. it gets complicated).

The scripts are:

 * dch-note [0] (Ryan)
 * rename-uploader [1] (Ryan, Salvatore, gregor, Nathan)
 * takeover-for-pkg-perl.sh [2] (Damyan, gregor, Ryan)

Please sign your answers if possible.

Thank you for your help, and greetings from DebConf! :)

[0] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-perl/packages/pkg-perl-tools.git;a=blob;f=scripts/dch-note
[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-perl/packages/pkg-perl-tools.git;a=blob;f=scripts/rename-uploader
[2] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-perl/packages/pkg-perl-tools.git;a=blob;f=scripts/takeover-for-pkg-perl.sh