Re: Request to Join Project Debian Perl Group from Joseph Nahmias (jello)

On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 17:56:47 +0000, noreply@alioth.debian.org wrote:

> Joseph Nahmias (jello) has requested to join your project.

> Hello,
>
> I am a DD and would like to join the Perl group to help co-maintain
> perl pkgs that I'm interested in.

Hi Joe,

thanks for your interest in joining the Debian Perl Group.
I've added you to the Alioth project right now.

Please take a look at http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/ and
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup to find out details
about our workflow, and just ask if anything is unclear.

   `-   NP: Status Quo: Marguerita Time