Re: Request to Join the debian Perl Group.

On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 21:24:46 +0200, Francesco Cecconi wrote:

> I'm maintaining three [1] perl packages in debian and I would like
> to join the perl group to help when possible.

Yeah \o/

> My alioth username is brand-guest.

I just added you to the pkg-perl project on Alioth.

Since you already know the "Welcome" page in the wiki, I won't bother
you with the link now.
Please read the (linked from there) policy and git docs, and push
your packages to our git repos when they're ready.

And don't hesitate to ask anything here on the list or on IRC
(#debian-perl @ irc.debian.org / OFTC).

Welcome aboard!

   `-   NP: Eric Clapton: Malted Milk