Re: Request to Join Project Debian Perl Group from Marius Gavrilescu (marius-guest)

On Fri, 21 Jun 2013 07:35:09 +0000, noreply@alioth.debian.org wrote:

> Marius Gavrilescu (marius-guest) has requested to join your project.
>
> Hello pkg-perl,
>
> I am a perl programmer who wants to help with packaging. I wanted
> to package CPAN::Reporter, CPAN::Reporter::Smoker and their
> dependencies and I was directed here from sponsorship-requests.
>
> After packaging these, I will also help with maintenance (packaging
> other things, fixing bugs, etc).

Hi Marius,

I just added you to the pkg-perl project on Alioth.
Thanks for your interest in improving the state of Perl packages in
Debian and welcome aboard!

You already know where to find our docs; I'd just like: don't
hesitate to ask anything on the mailing list or on IRC (#debian-perl
@ irc.debian.org/OFTC)

   `-   NP: Pink Floyd: Run Like Hell