Re: Could you set the libfile-sharedir-perl as orphan

  Hi all,

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 10:00:30PM -0300, Joenio Costa wrote:
> Hello MIA Team,
>
> I want to update the libfile-sharedir-perl [1] to the last version,
> could you let me take care this package?
>
> I asked before on the pkg-perl mailing list and gregoa suggested [2]
> ask if could you set the package as orphan, in that way the pkg-perl
> group could take care of the package.
>
> If it is possible, please set the libfile-sharedir-perl and others
> packages from the same maint [3] as orphan in order to let the
> pkg-perl group take care these.
>
> [1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/libf/libfile-sharedir-perl.html
> [2] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-perl-maintainers/2013-March/060225.html
> [3] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=csanchez@unplug.org.ve

  We have contacted with Christian and he agrees to put all the perl
packages he currently maintains under team's umbrella. Just keep him
as uploader for now. We already suggested him to join the team, too.

  In case no contribution is seen for a while I guess you can follow
your usual rules for dealing with inactive members and remove him from
uploaders.

  best regards,

P.S:: I'm not subscribed to debian-perl, Cc if required.
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~