Re: ITP: 700998 & 700100 libsereal-decoder-perl & libsereal-encoder-perl

On Fri, 01 Mar 2013 21:33:32 +0100, Alex Mestiashvili wrote:

> I've updated the packages,  hope they look ok now.

Uploaded, with small changes to d/copyright (I guess my thoughts
about snappy/* and Google's copyright for perl files were not so
clear :))

For the future: If you set the distribution in d/changelong from
UNRELEASED to unstable, the packages will show up in PET[0]'s "ready for
upload" section automatically.

[0]

http://pet.debian.net/pkg-perl/pet.cgi
   `-   NP: Beatles