Re: [license-reconcile] some more license mappings (#1)

Phil,
	Thanks for the interest. It's actually now under the Debian Perl
Group's reposiitory. I guess I should have updated the ITP so sorry.
It's also been uploaded and is sitting in the new queue. I have to say
after working on this for six months I was just desparate to get at
least 0.1 out of the door.