Does the Debian Perl team need any servers?

I have a couple of servers that I wont be commissioning which I'd like
to give instead to a Free Software project.

Each is a 1U dual Intel Core2 6600 @2.4GHz with 8GB RAM and 4 hotswap
SATA drives.

They are good servers which I had intended to deploy but I have had to
change my plans so they are now redundant.

Currently they are both in a data centre in London Docklands.

If the Debian Perl project would like them please let me know and
arrangements can be made to get them to you.

Jason Clifford
--
UK Free Software Network
http://www.ukfsn.org/