Re: Sponsorship for Math::Quaternion and File::Tee

On Fri, 02 Nov 2012 14:27:09 -0700, Dima Kogan wrote:

> I've got a set of packages I'd like to get sponsored. They have been done for a
> little while, and seem to work well.

Cool :)

> The first ones are these two:
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/libmath-quaternion-perl
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/libfile-tee-perl
>
> They are both more or less straight out of dh-make-perl, with cleaned up
> descriptions, copyrights and such. The repos are already on Alioth.

/me is surprised how they got on Alioth without KGB reporting the
commits on IRC :)

(BTW: No need to upload pkg-perl packages to mentors, we just use
what's in git.)

I'm reviewing them now; as per our usual workflow, I'll add any
comments to d/changelog in git.

   `-   NP: Sting: A Thousand Years