Re: Request to Join Project Debian Perl Group from Dima Kogan (dkogan-guest)

On Thu, 01 Nov 2012 21:11:49 +0000, noreply@alioth.debian.org wrote:

> Dima Kogan (dkogan-guest) has requested to join your project.

> Hi. I'd like to join the pkg-perl group. There are some packages
> I'd like to contribute. I use both Debian and perl heavily, and
> regularly make fixes, send changes upstream. I have some code in
> dh-make-perl, for instance.

Cool, thanks for your interest in joining our team.
I've just approved your application on Alioth -- welcome!

> Currently I maintain just one package (written in perl, currently
> in the NEW queue:
> http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/feedgnuplot_1.23-2.html). There
> are some more I'd like to help with.

If you haven't done so yet, please take a look at our docs:
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/ , esp. git.html and policy.html

And don't hestitate to ask anything on the list or on IRC
(#debian-perl @ OFTC)

   `-   NP: Suzanne Vega: The Queen And The Soldier