Re: Thinking of putting together some Perl module packages

Le 12/08/2012 à 14:15, Ian Jackson <ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk> écrivit :
> I've got involved in repraps[1] and one of the pieces of software I'm
> trying to use[2] depends on some not-yet-packaged perl modules from
> CPAN:
> Boost::Geometry::Utils
> Math::Clipper
> Math::ConvexHull
> Math::Geometry::Voronoi
> Math::PlanePath
>
> [...]
>
> PS: I don't intend to package the reprap software itself.  It's still
> very much in a state of flux and certainly not the kind of thing that
> fits Debian's release cycle.
>
> [1] http://reprap.org/wiki/Main_Page
> [2] http://slic3r.org/

Hi,

Interesting coincidence, I subscribed to the list just a few days ago
and started lurking a bit before stepping in to package those, as I'd
very much like to have Slic3r packages built. Even though I agree it is
not ready for Debian "consumption", I think clean packages would
tremendously help Slic3r users.

I have not packaged any Perl module yet (except for trivial "run
cpan2deb and see what happens" conversions), but I am willing to help
this packaging effort nonetheless.

Nicolas Dandrimont