Re: Plans for Catalyst in Wheezy

Hi,

I'm back and wanting to get this sorted out (or postponed for
Jessie) ASAP.

intrigeri wrote (21 Jul 2012 13:56:02 GMT) :
>> 4. ask freeze exceptions for libcatalyst-perl 5.90015-1 and the
>>    modules the new version breaks [intrigeri]

> Please review and comment my email draft to the release team:
> http://paste.debian.net/180093/. debdiffs are attached.

I'd like to be sure that at least 2 other group members have reviewed
it and agree, before sending this (complex) request to the
release team.

> The discussion about Gitalist should reach a conclusion before we
> send this email, though.

Apparently there was no improvement there, so according to where we
left the discussion at two weeks ago, Jonas Genannt should request the
removal of Gitalist from Wheezy, correct?