Re: IPv6 enabling more modules (or: how to find reverse dependencies)

Hi again

> But there I hit a really hard obstacle: which modules do depend on
> IO::Socket::INET? As this module is part of perl-base, there is no
> easy way to find the reverse dependencies using dpkg/apt/etc. Is there
> an easy/not too hard way to find those? The only viable method I can
> think of is greping through the source code of all modules.

Forgotten to mention that using reverse depends on metacpan doesn't
help either. As IO::Socket::INET is apart of the IO module there are
738 reverse depends, a lot (most) of them false positives. Finding the
true reverse dependencies still require grepping sources.

--
Pelle

"D’ä e å, vett ja”, skrek ja, för ja ble rasen,
”å i åa ä e ö, hörer han lite, d’ä e å, å i åa ä e ö"
- Gustav Fröding, 1895