Re: pacpl: Error when creating ogg tag

Hello

[ I've cc'ed debian bts and debian-perl list to keep track of the issue ]

Le Friday 25 May 2012 20:41:50, vous avez écrit :
> It's been quite a while, but I am still indeed maintaining it.  I
> appreciate the heads up, and will get the main package switch over to
> Audio::Scan assuming it provides the same functionality.

I've looked very quickly. Audio::Scan only provides a read-only interface, so
it's probably not enough :-/

> I'm in the
> process of collecting all the various bugs/change so I can implement them
> in 4.1.0 (the upcoming release).  If there's anything else I should be
> aware of, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Debian will freeze next month to prepare next release. If pacpl is released
after the freeze, it will be harder to update it in Debian.

The post-freeze alternative is to hack current version of pacpl just enough to
make it work (i.e. something like removing the call to clear_comments).

All the best

Dominique