Re: Like to join the team

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 10:57:23AM -0400, Brendan Byrd wrote:
> Hi.  I'm a long-time Perl coder and Debian admin, and I'd like to join
> your team to help out with Perl Debian packaging.  My Alioth username
> is sineswiper-guest.  (If you can remove the -guest part, that would
> be great.)  I generally hang out with the DBI, DBIC, Catalyst, and
> Toolchain teams on irc.perl.org.

One of the admins will add you to the project.  However, I did want to
point out that the "-guest" part is mandatory for all non-DD Alioth
accounts.  So, if you become an offician Debian Developer (or Debian
Maintainer) then you are eligible to acquire an Alioth user name without
the "-guest" suffix.

Regards,

-Roberto
--