Re: Joining the team

On Sat, 21 Apr 2012 11:08:06 +0200, Stig Sandbeck Mathisen wrote:

> My name is Stig Sandbeck Mathisen, and I'd like to join the Debian Perl
> team. My username on alioth is "ssm".

Hi!

I've added you to the pkg-perl project on Alioth right now.

> I use perl a lot, both at work and in private. I would like to include
> and support Method::Signatures, as well as the dependencies for this
> package, in Debian. I use this library in an open-source project I'm
> working on, which I'd also like to make available when done.
> I am also interested in helping maintain existing perl libraries
> packaged for Debian.

Cool, helping hands are always welcome.

Please take a look at our docs at
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup and
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/ (esp. policy.html and git.html) if
you haven't done so.

And don't hestitate to ask anything on the list or in IRC
(#debian-perl)

Welcome aboard!

   `-   NP: Aine Minogue: Puer Natus