Re: Requsting admission to the Debian Perl Team

On Mon, 19 Mar 2012 11:08:35 +0100, Dominik Schulz wrote:

> I'd like to join the Debian Perl team.

Hi,

I've added you to the pkg-perl project on Alioth right now.

> I work as an sysadmin at a perl company. Part of my job is packaging and
> backporting CPAN packages for our Debian servers. I'd like to improve my
> packaging skills and put that work to good use by sharing those packages with
> a wider audience.

That's a laudable goal ...

> In the beginning I'd like to address bugs in existing packages.

... and that's an even better start :)

If you haven't done so, please start to read out group's
documentation, maybe starting at
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome (esp. the group
policy and the git guide).

And don't hesitate to ask any questions either here on the list or on
IRC (#debian-perl @ irc.debian.org [=OFTC]).

Welcome!

   `-   NP: Janis Joplin: My Baby