Please adopt arename

Hello Debian Perl Group,

I am the current maintainer of the Perl application "arename" in
Debian, but I have not worked on it for a while. The new release 4.0
has been out for a few months already. 4.0 fixes the bug filed against
arename regarding the migration away from libogg-vorbis-header-perl
(in favor of libaudio-scan-perl).

All other Perl stuff I did was part of the Perl Group, so this is the
only package that I had maintained by myself. I was planning to bring
in into the team eventually but never got around to it. I think it
would be in good hands :)

Thanks, although I don't like fish.