Permission to take my remaining *-perl packages

Hi,

Someone (in the group?  I believe so) contacted me on IRC about
libfile-rsync-perl, so I just wanted to put this out there.  I thought I
had this "on record" on the mailing list, but it was probably on some
obscure bug report somewhre.

  For any of my remaining lib*-perl packages that I have not yet added to
  the pkg-perl repository and moved over to team maintenance, anyone in
  the group is welcome to do so.  This mail is all the permission you
  need.

I believe this is the following (but if I missed any or my evil twin
uploads one in the future, they are included too):

libautobox-dump-perl
libbind-confparser-perl
libbusiness-creditcard-perl
libbusiness-onlinepayment-payconnect-perl - or maybe just remove
libbusiness-onlinepayment-tclink-perl - or maybe just remove
libbusiness-onlinepayment-transactioncentral-perl - or maybe just remove
libbusiness-onlinepayment-viaklix-perl - or maybe just remove
libbusiness-us-usps-webtools-perl
libclass-mix-perl
libcolor-scheme-perl
libcrypt-ecb-perl
libcrypt-eksblowfish-perl
libcrypt-unixcrypt-xs-perl
libdata-faker-perl
libdate-iso8601-perl
libdate-jd-perl
libdatetime-format-epoch-perl
libdatetime-timezone-systemv-perl
libdatetime-timezone-tzfile-perl
libdbix-datasource-perl
libdbix-dbschema-perl
libdbix-profile-perl
libfile-rsync-perl
libhtml-tableparser-perl
libhtml-widgets-selectlayers-perl
liblog-any-perl
libnet-scp-perl
libnet-server-mail-perl

libnet-smtp-tls-perl - Actually should probably be removed post-wheezy.
Only reverse dep not switched over to the
libnet-smtp-tls-butmaintained-perl fork looks to be
nagios-plugins-contrib.

libnet-ssh-perl
libnet-tclink-perl - low-level lib for libbusiness-onlinepayment-tclink-perl
libparse-fixedlength-perl
libperl6-caller-perl
libpod-simple-wiki-perl
libstring-approx-perl
libstring-parity-perl
libtaint-util-perl
libtie-dxhash-perl
libtie-ixhash-perl

As far as I'm concerned they're pkg-perl's already except for, you know,
the actual work of adding to git and uploading.  :)

- LowNMUs are OK too - moooo
- it's NOT okay to contact this poster with services or other commercial
  interests

--
Ivan Kohler