Re: [Perl Policy] Switch from search.cpan.org to metacpan.org

Hi Gregor

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 05:04:20PM +0100, gregor herrmann wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 16:32:32 +0100, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
>
> > > (I guess we will find some other places where this needs to be
> > > changed; I already saw a commit of you for something on the website
> > > :))
> > Yes, there are e.g. also scripts. Was already working e.g. on
> > forward-bug and forward-patch scripts.
>
> Do they need any change? IIRC they just use CPAN's RT which should be
> independent of the search/presentation URL.

forward-bug and forward-patch at least for extracting the distribution
name.

I have commited a small change to have them working both with
search.cpan.org as also metacpan.org.

For submitting the bug/patch to the RT afaics there is no change
needed.

Regards,
Salvatore