Re: Sponsorship for Math::Quaternion and File::Tee

On Fri, 02 Nov 2012 21:23:33 -0700, Dima Kogan wrote:

> In the meantime,
> I've addressed your concerns and the new versions of the packages are now in
> git.

Great, thanks!

> Tell me if I missed anything. FYI, KGB still didn't report the commit in
> #debian-perl.

Missing post-receive hook due to the manual setup of the repo?

/me checks on vasks.

Yes, that's it. I've added them now.

> Also, I deleted the debian/* git tags from alioth, so keep that in
> mind.

Thanks.

> Also still, the PET link you send over is dead. FYI.

http://pet.debian.net/pkg-perl/pet.cgi works for me, it's just a bit
(cough) slow.
(And probably also doesn't care too much about these two packages so
far because of the missing post-receive hooks. Should change with the
next commit.)

Looking at the packages:

1) libfile-tee-perl:
- Please always add "Forwarded: " headers to patches so that others
  know if the patch is forwared upstream, and where the upstream bug
  report is.
- Hm, and Origin seems to be used in an untypical way: I
  guess the patch doesn't originate in the upstream version this patch
  fixes :) So should be "Origin: vendor" (or skipped, since there's a
  From)

Uploaded anyway, since this is rather cosmetical, please update the
patch headers in git at your leisure.

2) libmath-quaternion-perl:
uploaded as-is.

Thanks for addressing these issues quickly and carefully!

Re vasks:
I get an error when pushing:
remote: *** hooks.mailinglist is not set so no email will be sent

/me looks on vasks again

Ok, $pkg.git/config updated.

   `-   NP: Joan Baez: Children of the Eighties