Re: Sponsorship for Math::Quaternion and File::Tee

On Fri, 02 Nov 2012 15:55:17 -0700, Dima Kogan wrote:

> > > http://mentors.debian.net/package/libmath-quaternion-perl
> > > http://mentors.debian.net/package/libfile-tee-perl
> > Reviews added to d/changelog.
> Thanks. I'll fix these later today.

Great!

> One question: you changed "unstable" to
> "UNRELEASED"; is this because of the TODO lists,

Yes, to show humans and PET at http://pet.debian.net/pkg-perl/pet.cgi
that the package is not yet ready for upload.

When you finish fixing the little issues, please set it back to
"unstable", then it will show up at PET in the (at the moment
non-existant) "Ready for upload" section right at the top. - And
someone will pick it up from there :)

Sorry for not mentioning this workflow; I tend to forget to explain
things I know already :/

   `-   NP: Pink Floyd: Speak To Me / Breathe