Re: Fixing the Catalyst development environment in Wheezy

On 28.08.2012 20:07, intrigeri wrote:
the Catalyst development environment is seriously broken and currently
in Debian current testing/sid (to get and idea, see #683656, #680819,
#680829, #680826, #665222).

We, Debian Perl Group, would like to fix that, and we have been
working on it during DebCamp and DebConf accordingly. Sorry for the
delay since then.
[...]
So, what we want to get into Wheezy is:

    - update libcatalyst-perl to 5.90015 (attached: preliminary
      debdiff's from 5.90012-1 to 5.90015-1)
    - update libcatalystx-simplelogin-perl to 0.17 (compatibility
      bugfix -only release)
    - update libcatalyst-actionrole-acl-perl to 0.07 (compatibility
      bugfix -only release)

Assuming that the diffs you attached at the time are still current, please go ahead and then file unblock bugs for each package once they've been in unstable for a few days. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Regards,

Adam