Re: List of package s with missmatch Maintainers in git and upload to archive

On 2012-07-09 16:36, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Wed, Jul 04, 2012 at 10:56:02PM +0200, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
>> PACKAGE: libfile-wildcard-perl -- Maintainer: TANIGUCHI Takaki <takaki@debian.org>
>> PACKAGE: libgeography-countries-perl -- Maintainer: TANIGUCHI Takaki <takaki@debian.org>
>>
>> Taniguchi, please let us know here if you wish to maintain the
>> packages under the group umbrella. If so could you please add the
>> Vcs-* fields to the debian/control file? Please let us know in other
>> case if we should remove it from the pkg-perl git repository.
>>
>> PACKAGE: liblocale-po-perl -- Maintainer: Alastair McKinstry <mckinstry@debian.org>
>>
>> Alastair are you fine with maintaining this package unter the pkg-perl
>> umbrella? If you agree the Maintainer field should be changed, and the
>> Vcs-* fields added. However the package was imported by Carl
>> Fürstenberg (Cc'ed him too).
Yes, fine by me.
Will I do an upload to do so? its frozen right now

--
Alastair McKinstry  , <alastair@sceal.ie> , <mckinstry@debian.org>    http://blog.sceal.ie

Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever in a finite world
is either a madman or an economist - Kenneth Boulter, Economist.