Request to join debian-perl group

Hello all,

I'd like to join the debian-perl group.

I'm a Systems Administrator and Perl programmer. I don't like unpackaged
software on my servers, which means from time to time I package up CPAN
modules for my own use and then never share them. I'd like to start
rectifying that and contribute back.

I have some of my own modules on CPAN (IOANR) which I'd like to start
packaging, and a third-party tool called Daemon-Shutdown to which I
already contributed initial debian packaging upstream.

My Alioth username is ioanrogers-guest.

Thanks,

Ioan