Re: Bug#665234: libpoe-component-client-mpd-perl: FTBFS: tests hang
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Bug#665234: libpoe-component-client-mpd-perl: FTBFS: tests hang
- From: intrigeri <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 05:54:56 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20120614232417.GA23443@dev.home> (Ryan Niebur's message of "Thu, 14 Jun 2012 16:24:17 -0700")
- References: <20120322163722.GA21545@xanadu.blop.info> <email@example.com> <20120609222744.GR372@jadzia.comodo.priv.at> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120614232417.GA23443@dev.home>
Ryan Niebur wrote (14 Jun 2012 23:24:17 GMT) :
> On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 11:14:10PM +0200, intrigeri wrote:
>> Ryan, looks like (#517953) you uploaded it for your own needs,
>> do you still use it?
> No, I do not use POE anymore, feel free to RM this if needed.
So, I hereby propose we remove libpoe-component-client-mpd-perl from
the archive. It FTBFS, no answer from upstream so far, very low
popcon, and the one of us who felt it useful to upload it to the
archive does not use it anymore.