Re: Bug#627235: libpoex-role-sessioninstantiation-perl: Can't locate object method "_set_id" via package "My::Session" at /usr/share/perl5/POE/Kernel.pm line 1399.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Ryan Niebur <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Bug#627235: libpoex-role-sessioninstantiation-perl: Can't locate object method "_set_id" via package "My::Session" at /usr/share/perl5/POE/Kernel.pm line 1399.
- From: intrigeri <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 18:16:53 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com> (Salvatore Bonaccorso's message of "Wed, 18 May 2011 23:33:15 +0200")
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote (18 May 2011 21:33:15 GMT) :
> Source: libpoex-role-sessioninstantiation-perl
> Version: 1.102610-1
> Severity: serious
> Justification: FTBFS
I can reproduce this FTBFS on current sid.
This bug was reported upstream almost a year ago.
No feedback from them since then.
The package has no rdepends, popcon knows of less than a dozen installations.
Anyone want to try to fix the code or the unit test?
Or should we disable the failing unit test, assuming it's buggy?
Or should we remove the package from Debian altogether?
Ryan, you were the one who did the initial upload, so I assume you may
have a particular interest in keeping this package in the archive --
any educated opinion from you?