join the team, introdcutory mail

Greetings everyone,

 Let me just start by saying thank you for all your work in
maintaining all the Debian packages you create and maintain.

 Our local university Natural Language Processing group develops and
maintains many Perl modules on CPAN related to this area. My goal on
joining this group would be to make most of these modules available as
Debian packages. I have some (very small) experience in packaging
software for Debian, and I've been using Perl and CPAN for many years
now. I think I have the required background and knowledge to undertake
this task. I would expect that joining the group would provide not
only the motivation but also some hints and help whenever required,
and that i could also help in maintaining the group current package
list. Thank you for your time.

Beste regards,
smash