Deletion of unstable Glib 1.25x series files from CPAN

Hi,

due to a wrong version choice by upstream, Glib 1.25x appear as stable
releases on CPAN; hence, we have 2:1.251-1 in sid and wheezy.

Upstream made it clear yesterday that the "1.25x series is an unstable
series, and not meant for production use", and will fix that confusing
situation real soon now by removing the wrongly versioned files from
CPAN [1].

Therefore, it looks like we should upload to unstable the current
stable release of Glib (1.242) with a bumped epoch. That means
actually downgrading the code we ship (no API change as far as I can
tell by reading the NEWS file).

What do you think?

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-perl-list/2012-April/msg00003.html

  intrigeri